This Customer Charter describes our commitment to providing you with a first-class service in every
respect, which includes the procedures and information relevant to you at each stage of your purchase.
- Procedures and systems are in place to meet all the
commitments we have made in this Charter.
- Our team is trained to understand their
responsibilities to you, the customer, and to know
exactly what the Charter means to you and us.
- You’ll be provided with information to enable you to
make an informed decision about buying the property.
- Our Sales Consultants will be on hand to answer
- There may be choices and options available to you
when you buy and we will make sure you are aware of them.
- Health & Safety advice will be provided to minimise the
risk of danger, when visiting the development during
construction and when living in your new home.
- We aim to provide accurate and truthful information
in all our marketing and advertising material.
- Our contract-of-sale terms and conditions are fair
and clearly set out.
- You will also have our cancellation policy made clear to you.
- Your purchase is covered by EITHER THE NHBC
Buildmark Warranty OR THE LABC Warranty
and we will provide you with reliable information
concerning this and any other guarantees and
warranties from which you may benefit.
- Your exchange deposit is protected and we’ll
explain how. We also recommend that you appoint
a professional legal advisor to carry out the legal
formalities of buying the property and to represent
- Information about the timing, (our best estimate) of
construction, legal completion and handover of the
property will be provided. Once a completion date is
confirmed we will offer you a demonstration of your
- Our after-sales and customer service procedures will
be explained to you in detail.
- There are procedures in place for dealing with
customer complaints, including those concerning
warranties, and we will cooperate fully with
appropriately qualified professional advisors.
For more information on the Consumer Code Scheme please click here.
< Back to Buy with us