After exchange of contracts you will need to plan your
move. The key to a successful and stress free move
is to be well prepared and we hope that the following “checklist” will help:
- Book a removals company.
- Notify utility companies (electricity, gas, water, telephone
and cable/sky) that you are leaving your current address
and require a service at your new address (if available).
- Notify important business/domestic and financial /
personal services of change of address. These may
include the following:
Banks, Inland Revenue, Customs & Excise, building
society, mortgage/loan company, credit card companies,
building & contents insurance, life & pensions, private
health, doctor, dentist, schools, DVLA, employer, clubs
- Send off change of address cards. Your full postal
address will be available from our Sales Consultant.
- Packing of all valuable personal, domestic and business
documents and items for safekeeping.
- Arrange for television licence, transfer phone calls and
< Back to Buy with us