Part Exchange Max*
Reserve before selling.
We’ll market your old home and pay agent fees.
Plus we will even cover your removal costs!
*PX Max available on selected plots only and offer can be withdrawn at any time
Click Here for more Details
This Home Consists Of:
• Open plan dining/family room and kitchen with integrated appliances and French doors to the garden
• Separate study
• Downstairs cloakroom
• Laundry room off the kitchen
• Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
• Built-in wardrobe to bedroom two
• Family bathroom with bath and shower
• Full gas fired central heating
• Double glazing and high performance insulation throughout
• 10 year New Home warranty
The Barlow home provides plenty of space for modern family living.
The entrance hallway leads onto an open plan living room, dining/family room and kitchen with integrated appliances and French doors to the rear garden - so whether you're relaxing and keeping an eye on all the family or entertaining family and friends you'll never miss a moment. The ground floor also features a laundry room with access to rear garden, downstairs study, cloakroom and store cupboard.
Moving upstairs is the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobes, a second double bedroom with built in wardrobes and two further bedrooms. The family bathroom features both a bath and shower unit to suit all the family needs.
*Computer generated images are indicative only. External finishes, materials, layouts, window positions and styles may vary. Interior photography shows typical St. Modwen home interior and may include upgrades that do not come as standard.