Part Exchange Max*
Reserve before selling.
We’ll market your old home and pay agent fees.
Plus we will even cover your removal costs!
*PX Max available on selected plots only and offer can be withdrawn at any time
Click Here for more details
This stunning 4 bed home consists of;
• Open plan dining/kitchen with integrated appliances & French doors to the garden
• Living room with French doors to the garden
• Separate family room
• Downstairs cloakroom
• Laundry room off the kitchen
• Vaulted ceiling over study area
• Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
• Fitted wardrobes in second bedroom
• Family bathroom with bath and shower
• Full gas fired central heating with Nest learning thermostat
• Magnetic plaster feature wall
• Ring 2 smartphone compatible Video doorbell
• Media plate in the living room
• Double glazing and high performance insulation throughout
• 10 year New Home warranty
• For parking details please speak to our Sales Consultants
This four-bedroom Garnet Home Offers Nest Thermostat and Ring 2 Doorbell as a St. Modwen Standard. This property also comes with a single garage and driveway for 2 parking spaces.
As you walk into the Garnet Home, you have two reception rooms to the front of the property one being a family/snug area and the other being the living room. The living room features duel aspect windows and patio doors to the garden.
In the hallway there is an under-stair storage cupboard and a spacious cloakroom.
At the back of the Garnet Home you will find the kitchen diner. The kitchen is fitted with full appliances and leads through into the laundry room for white good space. In the dining area there are patio doors leading into the garden to create a perfect entertaining space.
Upstairs you will find a fully equipped family bathroom and the airing cupboard. To the back of the property you will find bedroom four and bedroom two. Bedroom two comes with fitted wardrobes.
At the front you will find bedroom three and the master bedroom. The master offers a walk-in-wardrobe as well as a spacious en-suite.
On the landing there is room for a study area next to the large windows which creates a light and airy space.
*Computer generated images are indicative only. External finishes, materials, layouts, window positions and styles may vary. Interior photography shows typical St. Modwen home interior and may include upgrades that do not come as standard.