Part Exchange Max*
Reserve before selling.
We’ll market your old home and pay agent fees.
Plus we will even cover your removal costs!
*PX Max available on selected plots only and offer can be withdrawn at any time
Click Here for more details
The Mayne is a four bedroom home briefly consists of:
• Open plan dining/family/kitchen with integrated appliances and Bi-folding doors to the garden
• Laundry room off the kitchen
• Living room with walk-in bay
• Separate front facing study
• Downstairs cloakroom
• Master bedroom with en-suite, fitted wardrobe and balcony
• Fitted wardrobes in second bedroom
• Shared en-suite to second and fourth bedrooms
• Family bathroom with bath and shower
• Full gas fired central heating with Nest learning thermostat
• Magnetic plaster feature wall
• Ring 2 smartphone compatible Video doorbell
• Media plate in the living room
• Double glazing and high performance insulation throughout
• 10 year New Home warranty
• For parking details please speak to our Sales Consultants
This modern Mayne Home is a 4 double bedroomed home perfect for a growing family.
As you walk into this home you will find 2 large reception rooms to the front, one study/snug perfect for a quiet place to either work or relax and then another roomy size living room. This room consists of a large open window which draws in the light as well as also having dual aspect windows.
In the hallway you will also find a spacious downstairs cloakroom as well as a store cupboard underneath the stairs.
To the back of this Mayne Home, you open out into the large kitchen/ diner, family living space. This room is great for family entertainment and features large Bi-Fold doors opening out into the rear garden. The kitchen is also fully equipped with all integral appliances including, fridge, freezer, oven, hob etc.
Off the kitchen you will also find a spacious laundry room with space for both white goods. In this room there is also a back door opening out to the side access of the property.
As you walk upstairs you will come to a galleried landing giving you access to all four double bedrooms. To the front of the Mayne Home you will find bedroom one and bedroom two. Both bedrooms offer fitted wardrobes as well as a large en-suite. However, bedroom two and four share an exclusive Jack-and-Jill en-suite.
Overall this home has a lot to offer in sense of storage space, luxury fixtures & fittings and essential family living requirements. This home also comes with a Ring 2 Doorbell and Nest Thermostat as a St. Modwen Standard.
*Computer generated images are indicative only. External finishes, materials, layouts, window positions and styles may vary. Interior photography shows typical St. Modwen home interior and may include upgrades that do not come as standard