Buy with a 20% Help to Buy loan with no interest to pay for the first 5 years and you only need to find 5% deposit.
Example based on the above plot:
Purchase price: £249,995
5% Deposit: £12,500*
20% Interest Free Loan: £49,999*
75% Mortgage: £187,496
Speak to our Sales Consultants for more details
The Kea is a stylish three bed home consisting of;
• Open plan dining/kitchen with integrated appliances and French doors to the garden
• Separate living room with French doors
• Downstairs cloakroom
• Laundry cupboard with space for washing machine and dryer
• Magnetic plaster wall in the kitchen/dining room
• Master bedroom with en-suite, built-in wardrobe and Juliet balcony
• Built-in wardrobe to bedroom two
• Fully fitted family bathroom
• Full gas fired central heating with Nest learning thermostat
• Ring 2 smartphone compatible Video doorbell
• Double glazing and high performance insulation throughout
• 10 year New Home warranty
This three-bedroom detached Kea home comes with a Ring 2 Doorbell and Nest Thermostat as a St. Modwen Standard.
Downstairs you have a full-length living room with duel aspect windows creating a light airy space. The kitchen/diner is also full length with a laundry storeroom towards to the back. The dining area had French patio doors leading outside to the garden, creating a good entertaining space.
The hallways also contain a downstairs cloakroom.
As you walk upstairs, the landing offers a further storage room and leads off to the three bedrooms and family bathroom room. The master contains a Juliet balcony, fitted wardrobes and an en-suite. Bedroom two also features fitted wardrobes giving you that extra storage space.
*Computer generated images are indicative only. External finishes, materials, layouts, window positions and styles may vary. Interior photography shows typical St. Modwen home interior and may include upgrades that do not come as standard.